Friday, August 16, 2013



Butterfly Garden
The big event of the week was my 6 week post-op checkup Tuesday. I'm cleared 
for full activity again. So I wanted to do something fun with Teresa 
and Matthew since we had been stuck at home a lot.
We went to park with a butterfly house in the big city.


Teresa took most of the photos. I thought she did a great job.

It's been very nice to be able to pick up Matthew again and hold him.
Caterpillars were much smaller than I thought they would be. The park 
volunteers had to help us find them.
Can you see the big fish? Teresa made me nervous near the ponds.
The ponds had lots of turtles too.
Sweet Teresa- I distracted her from climbing the tree by taking her picture. The park is an arboretum too so you are supposed to not damage the trees.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments: